Sunshine Recycling prides itself on bringing innovation to the Metals Recovery industry. In 1996 the Founder and CEO Joe Rich started what has become one of America’s most State of the Art processing and recycling facilities.
The following innovations were created at Sunshine Recycling and have revolutionized the Metals Recovery Industry:
- Drive Thru Non-Ferrous Warehouse
- Every Platform Scale in the Drive Thru Non-Ferrous Warehouse is supported by a blacklight system to screen for the UV “Invisigard” Paint developed by Sunshine Recycling and used by businesses and the community to deter theft.
- Six – McDonalds Services, Inc. High-Density Downstroke Balers
- Modified by Sunshine Recycling to accommodate higher pressure and higher density bales.
- NPDES (National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System) Industrial Storm Water Drainage Facility with ELEVEN Custom-Designed Oil Water Separators onsite at all runoff points.
- 2010 Terex Fuchs MHL 360D “Hybrid” – Labounty 3000 Shear attached. The ONLY one in the world!
- Onsite and Mobile Car Crushing system that separates the copper, aluminum and zinc from the steel for greater Sustainability and a higher profit for the customer.
Sunshine Recycling is setting the Standard for Sustainable Recycling Solutions.